Hi there! I hope you are doing well.
Yesterday I migrate a site from production to live.
I did it thru All in one WP migration.
All was working as expected (after regenerate shortcodes in oxygen and clear cache…) less the litle SCSS code that I was injecting thru Scripts organize.
I add the new website in my dPlugins site, I erease and reput the license and OI regenerate the shortcodes thru the new button that you add in the new release. Nothing was working.
at the end I uncheck the option to make a file out of the code and now it’s working, but if I want to create a file is not working again.